- Two complete county directories of Staffordshire and Worcestershire for 1835
- Birmingham and surrounding districts directory 1863
- Birmingham memories - Personal Recollections of Birmingham and Birmingham Men 1877
- Aston parish records 1554-1639
- Misc. images of maps, records and photos from Birmingham and the Black Country
Once I've had a good hunt through the directories I will let you know if any of our ancestors are listed. Here's a little gem to start off with, an 1875 print of Brick Kiln Street. Elsewhere on my website we have a family of Finns listed at Brickiln Street in both the 1861 and 1871 Census:
An albumen print showing the corner of Brick Kiln Street and Stainforth Street, Birmingham in 1875. This set of prints was taken as part of the Birmingham Improvement Scheme. Image from the Birmingham Archives.