Beautiful stained glass windows at Tubber church in Offaly donated to the church, it would seem, by two different men named Patrick Flanagan.
The windows shown here were donated by a Rev Patrick Flanagan. Unfortunately the bottom right section of the window is missing so we can't see the full dedication. But it was made by the studio of Mayer and company of Munich in 1904. It is called St Patrick and the King at Tara.
The windows on the next blog post were all donated by Patrick Flanagan, either the brother or father of Rev Lawrence Flanagan. At the base of both pairs of lancets it reads "Erected by Patrick Flanagan, Moate. In memory of his deceased wife and children. Pray for them RIP".